Plum Clafoutis - a delicious French recipe
Indulge in the charm of French cuisine with this delightful Plum Clafoutis recipe. This classic dessert combines the simplicity of a pancake batter with the elegance of sweet, ripe plums, resulting in a dessert that's as beautiful as it is delicious.
- 1tbsp of olive oil for greasing
- 400gr chopped fresh plums
- 50 gr ground almond
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 100 gr sugar
- 4 eggs
- 250 ml double cream
- Heat oven to 190C/gas 5. Oil 23cm dish tin or cast iron pas and spread the chopped fruit evenly over the base.
- Mix all the batter ingredients in until smooth, pour it over the fruits and
- Bake for 25-30 mins until risen and golden brown.
Serve warm with a heaped spoon on natural yoghurt and drizzle of honey.