Easy Dutch Baby Pancakes with Raspberries & Honey
Experience a burst of summer flavours with our quick, easy & delicious recipe for Dutch pancakes with raspberries and honey.
These pancakes are here to brighten up your morning. Tender, puffy pancakes loaded with juicy raspberries and drizzled with sweet, golden honey. It's a match made in breakfast heaven! Whether you're treating yourself to a special weekend breakfast or inviting friends over for a cozy brunch, these pancakes are sure to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- 100g plain flour
- 3 large eggs
- 150ml milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50 grams of butter
- Preheat your oven to 220°C (200°C for fan ovens) or 425°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, flour, vanilla extract, and pinch of salt until you have a smooth batter. Let the batter rest for about 10 minutes.
- Add the butter to the the skillet. Swirl the skillet around to melt the butter and coat the bottom and the sides evenly.
- Pour the batter into the hot skillet and immediately place it in the oven. Bake for about 18-20 minutes, or until the pancake is puffed up and golden brown around the edges.
- Once the Dutch Baby Pancake is ready, remove it from the oven and let it cool down.
- Serve the Dutch Baby Pancake warm. Slicing it into wedges and top it with fresh raspberries and honey. You can also garnish with additional powdered sugar if desired.
Enjoy, Adriana x